Re: [Gnumed-devel] owiki install on hherb.com

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] owiki install on hherb.com
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:44:09 -0700

On Apr 17, 2004, at 1:40 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Then someone can create a new web GnuMed, at:

http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/TWiki/ManagingWebs
TWikiGuest didn't cut it. How do we get an admin account ?

I believe you just have to register, which I did as James Busser at
http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistrationPub

I then clicked on
http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/TWiki/ManagingWebs

and it seemed to be willing to let me create a web.
Did you get that far?

I did not proceed as I wondered
i) shall we simply use "gnumed" as the name?
ii) which TemplateWeb to select
---> @ David Grant - what did you select in the past?
            (maybe it does not matter)

I note historical users had been built into the deb as seen at:
        http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/TWikiUsers
- I wonder if we can / should delete them, likely requires higher level access