[Gnumed-devel] re test case for gmOrganisation

From: sjtan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re test case for gmOrganisation
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 01:47:26 +0000

What a lot of posts about a tentative class.
In order to run the test case, I realised i've got a 'hospital' category
entry in org_category table.  I  didn't want to add  extra
test data server sql scripts just to run this test case, so
it now runs by temporarily switching between login identities within the test case, as it requires gm-dbowner login to have permission to create and destroy an org_category entry.

I hope I am meeting the guidelines discussed in the WIKI re small code changes, and
notifications.