Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac OS X display frames problem (continued)

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac OS X display frames problem (continued)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:04:47 +0200

Just a sidenote. Even on my machine not all plugin load ok. Unfortunately this
makes it hard to differentiate between Mac specific problems and general
problems. Maybe someone with a Linux-box can take a look at the logfile and
remove all plugins from the load list that don't load anyway. Or someone
finds time to fix the plugins.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany

Unterstützen Sie die Entwicklung von freier Software durch Ihren
        Internet - Einkauf unter der Adresse:
http://profiseller.de/shop1/index.php3?ps_id=P1658133