Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to report bugs

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to report bugs
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:35:07 -0700

On the wiki page "Development Planner & To Do Tracker"
http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Gnumed/DevelopmentPlanner

There, I have just now created a stub to link/topic GuiBugsRichard

Richard, if you care to you, are welcome to log on and type away. Before you can do so you will need to create a twiki logon eg RichardTerry with a password (maybe just a benign one) at
http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistration

Though I am sure you will pick it up quickly enough, I am more than happy to reformat if you'd rather not have to bother or to pass along tips by email. If the effort warrants we (or I) can reformat as a table à la roadmap - can make it easier to see what has been addressed (or we can just delete entries once they're addressed).