Re: [Gnumed-devel] A question re demographics

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] A question re demographics
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:52:53 -0700

On Jul 19, 2004, at 11:38 PM, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
we recognise well people of a similar racial group to ourselves - so I can
recognise Caucasians easily from each other.
But we have lots of Indians - and I can't tell them apart easily unless I know
them well.
Perhaps we should take their photos. Then our current package has nowhere
obvious to store those photos.

Between the above, and Horst's sobering reminder, I would now say NOT post-1.0 <:-)