Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mistaken Patients - PNG enclosed

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mistaken Patients - PNG enclosed
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:28:57 -0700

I think this sort of logon screen should come up without focus on
the buttons...
Good point. This is a mini-project for the Wiki, BTW.

Linked.
BTW what is the status of the "Progress bar" item on MiniProjects?
Is it bound inside startup code (which .py file?), and if so should it be split out to be made more generally usable by other modules?

I suspect that in time to come we will not have access to
the records unless the patient is the one who confirms the identity.

Nice idea - but paralyzing. What if I want to review/edit *without* the patient present?