Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: popups on SOAP

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: popups on SOAP
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:46:19 +0200

> Yes.
> Catch the select event, test whether it contains a keyword (perhaps by simply
> testing the attributes of the selected test, and programmatically deselect
> and move the cursor if neccessary.
If we used the margin+marker concept of STC we could entirely
do away with having to parse for them paragraph keywords (but
keep parsing for popup keywords). We could default to one
marker type, bind ALT-key or CTRL-key to changing marker types
(data driven) and parse the return data based on marker type.