Re: [Gnumed-devel] Clinical record functional requirements

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Clinical record functional requirements
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 07:09:27 +1000

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 05:28, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Liz,
>
> > i was fooling around with other stuff on the computer today
> > yes we are using something else medium to long term
> > but you are asking questions within my expertise so i should be paying
> > attention again
>
> Please do contribute your opinion, too.
>
> Thanks,
> Karsten
I'm going to work on some pathology stuff; useful combinations of tests to
order rather than exhaustive alphabetical lists. while this is for now, in
current program, it will also be available for gnumed - but it won't be
needed yet.
That is the other matter that I'm fooling around with, now I'd better get get
back to the philosophy of SOAP.
Liz

--
Will you loan me $20.00 and only give me ten of it?
That way, you will owe me ten, and I'll owe you ten, and we'll be even!