Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: use case collection and sorting

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: use case collection and sorting
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:52:13 +0200

> >Maybe someone could  evolve a  catalogue of use cases .e.g. on the wiki
> I am wondering about a suitable approach. Maybe the use cases fit
> under something suitably termed 'Functional requirements" or
> "Functional requirements - use cases"
Sure. That sounds good.

Be sure to link here:

http://www.txoutcome.org/scripts/zope/library/files/browse/show_contents/objectid-9

particularly here:

http://www.txoutcome.org/scripts/zope/library/files/browse/show_contents/objectid-28

> Also, the catalogue could entail a growing list of use cases e.g.
> >1) quick access to possibly multiple instances of
> >   demographics data

> but the description or discussion that went along with it probably
> needs to be kept available, yes?
Threads linked, perhaps, with major conclusions added to the Wiki ?

> but I am less sure if the suggested implementations are worth
> re-writing onto the wiki
Can be gotten from the linked threads.

> Sounds suitable?  Alternate ideas / suggestions welcome.
Sounds OK to me.