Re: [Gnumed-devel] some help with debian install

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] some help with debian install
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:09:54 +0100

> I'm trying to install gnumed on my debian/sid machine. I've downloaded
> Tille's packages and installed then with dpkg -i.
>
> But when I try to login I get:
> "cannot load service names from configuration database"
To make sure you can run the frontend you can try logging into
the public database gnumed at hherb.com.

> I've taken a look at /var/log/syslog/gnumed/bootstrap-gm_db_system.log
> and it shows some errors I understand but don't know how to solve.
>
> I uploaded it to:
> http://www.gomes.cx/files/bootstrap-gm_db_system.log
It looks like the fixes we put in for that haven't propagated
all the way to you yet. gm-debian-postinst.conf must be of
version 1.27 which was checked in November 7th.

Andreas, is the new conf file in the tarball -> debs process
yet ?