[Gnumed-devel] Re: Including Past History in main screen - png's

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Including Past History in main screen - png's
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:27:15 -0800

At 12:45 PM +1100 11/16/04, Richard Terry wrote:
I enclose the vb-png dump (obviously looks heaps better than wxPython) of my
worst ever patient who just died  of his multitude of disease - even in that
worst case scenario most can be fitted into quite a small area given an
appropriate font and colour use.

What determined the sequence of order of presentation of the problems? (I had a hard time discerning it from the png).