Re: [Gnumed-devel] may help

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] may help
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 02:09:33 +0100

Hi Catmat and all,

catmat wrote:

Carlos Moro wrote:

The objectives were assumptions about basic functionality of a clinical entry app, which can be seen in Richard's requirements doc.

I'll look up it.

One ui objective was to display as much summary information in a standard order i.e. Patient details, past history, medications, allergies, immunizations, habits, followed by a list of encounters, with what the presenting complaint and what issues were covered in the encounter. This is in the right hand of the entry area. In clinical entry, often history , findings , actions, might get iteratively covered as a patient reveals separate problems.

Sounds really good.

With respect to business logic in python, I didn't think of that. There is already a moderately constrained SQL schema written by Karsten, and I was expecting that any invalid data will turn up as constraint violation error, and achieving the right validation amounts to getting the constraint violation to go away, without changing the backend schema.

Sure, backed schema is so robust and provides lot of security. I was just thinking about a way to use current gnumed/client/business and pycommon python classes from a java based client... i looked a bit at jython but didn't find a straightforward way...

I'll tell you and study your java classes if finally (as i wished) there's a chance to use previously commented eclipse based rich client with gnumed...

Very good work!! I'll install tomcat and try your web client.

By the way it's cat*MAT* , a person who is a mat for a cat, not cat*man*.

Really sorry, i didn't read properly   O:)

PD: the cat with me is peacefully sleeping in his mat... time for me also to go to rest... ;)

Thanks a lot and best regards,
carlos