[Gnumed-devel] SOAP input key behaviour design question

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP input key behaviour design question
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:51:09 +0100

Richard,

if on the *last* line (regardless of position within line) in one
of the SOAP input STC fields (say, "Patient Request") I hit
<Cursor-Down> what do you expect to happen ?

Either of:
1 focus going to first line of next STC field in tab order

2 focus going to first line of *current* STC field (eg. wrapping)

3 focus not going anywhere (eg. staying where it is)

4 focus going to after last character in this last line

If either 1 or 2 (and possibly 3) is what you think then do
you also expect this to happen:

- a ';' is being added on to the end of the last line

Or are these options wrong in the first place ?

Comments on this behaviour (and variants of course) *only*
please as I am trying to get this consistent and documented in
the code. Questions on other keys and their intended behaviour
will follow.

Thanks,