Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki back ?

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki back ?
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:02:50 +0100

> Has anyone heard
> > > *anything* from Horst in the past week or two, to suggest that he is
> > > OK (just busy) or do we need someone to seek out his status more
> > > actively?
> >
> > We shouldn't neglect the possibility that he is somehow not getting any
> > emails.
> Yes, Horst is running arguments on another list about personal freedoms.
> He seems to be quite normal (for Horst)
Good. I just wish he'd for a minute tend to the freedom
*this* community needs to prosper, e.g. give someone access to
install the Wiki. Or *tell* us he is hesitant - which is fine as
he pays for it - but which would mean we need to find other
means.

> The idea is to die young as late as possible.
>   -- Ashley Montague
I suppose those who are born very late in life have quite some
headstart on this ?