Re: [Gnumed-devel] New public server up and ready for more GnuMedding...

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] New public server up and ready for more GnuMedding...
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:13:40 +0100

> According past mails, ready to communicate shell accounts to Karsten
> (DB/snapshot/epydoc/pg_autodoc...), David (Twiki admin) and Jim (Twiki
> admin).... Which could be the safest way?
I suggest SSH access only with password authentication for a
while after account creation to allow for uploading of a
public ssh key. The password chosen by you mailed to us gpg
encrypted. We'd then change it, then go on with uploading the
key. Or we can mail you a public ssh key, you install it in
our homedirs and only then can we connect - no passwords
involved.