[Gnumed-devel] JB-SYSTEMS Products Introduction

From: Eyal Or
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] JB-SYSTEMS Products Introduction
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:07:07 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam

WALL PC

My name is Eyal Or¸ I’m in charge of marketing in JB Systems Ltd.

Our company manufactures POS and Industrial systems since 1985.

Our products are unique and our prices are quite competitive.

Here are few examples:

T-TOUCH Complete POS System

w High quality 15” TOUCH TFT LG screen

w Integrated VIA 800 High Quality motherboard

w Magnetic card reader (OMRON JAPAN)

wScreen can be tilted up to 180 degrees

w Heavy duty massive metal case

Design especially for point of sale

BLACK TOUCH- Touch Screen +MCR

w High quality 15” TOUCH TFT LG screen

w Magnetic card reader (OMRON JAPAN)

w Screen can be tilted up to 180 degrees

w Heavy duty massive metal case

V-BOX Small dimensions industrial computer 3.9*5.9*8.9 inches

w VIA 800 High Quality motherboard

w 128MB RAM Memory (up to 512MB)

w 4 Serial Ports (COM1-COM4)

w 2 Parallel Ports (LPT1¸LPT2)

w 2 USB Ports

w 10/100 network interface

w Built-In power supply

w Only 10cm*15cm*22.5cm( 3.9*5.9*8.9 inches )

We are now seeking for distributors Worldwide.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me¸

Yours Sincerely¸

Eyal Or

Marketing

address@hidden

For additional information go to web page http://www.jb-sys.com

If you think the above information is of interest to anyone in your organization we would appreciate if you forward them this mail.

If you don’t want to receive this mail again please click here:  address@hidden