Re: [Gnumed-devel] any artists around ?

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] any artists around ?
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:50:56 +1100

One of my patients is a graphic artist and has previously designed some icons
for us (they seem to have disappeared in the current incarnation). He is
sympathetic to open source, lives just up the road from the surgery, so if
you make a list I'll go up and have coffee with him and make the request.

So Far I've noticed:

1 CD Cover
2 bimap for get gnumed ( as per spreadfirefox below

Any others?

Richard