Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems with gmPG.py

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems with gmPG.py
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:41:06 +0100 (MET)

> address@hidden:~/gnumed/gnumed/client$ ./gm-from-cvs.sh

> [WARN]  (/home/ian/gnumed/gnumed/Gnumed/pycommon/gmCfg.py:address@hidden):
> group
> [client] not found
looks like gnumed doesn't even find the config file

> Please enter the required login parameters:                       ?????
> What's going on here ??????
> host [localhost]:
> database [gnumed]:
> user name: any-doc
> password (not shown):
> port [5432]:

strange ...
> Can someone please post a *working* config file
The example config file worked last time I checked.
I guess gnumed doesn't find it at all. So this is probably no config
problem.

Hilmar

--
GMX im TV ... Die Gedanken sind frei ... Schon gesehen?
Jetzt Spot online ansehen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/tv-spot