Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: restart tomcat please

From: catmat
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: restart tomcat please
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 23:26:08 +1100

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Hello Carlos, can you restart tomcat ?
BTW: here is why it's database connection was killed: I needed
to re-bootstrap.

also , There seems to be a problem with the jdbc postgres driver, maybe its a bit old. I had to manually do statement.execute("commit;begin") in order to get set constraints xxx deferred
to work .
You may need to turn off auto-commit, perhaps ?
I got
ERROR:  SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF is no longer supported

Not sure if there is something else , but execute("commit;begin")
seemed to work , whereas the java  conn.commit() didn't work on salaam,

but worked on the local tomcat installation( different version, different postgres version too).