Re: [Gnumed-devel] client "dependencies" stored on a USB Flash drive

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] client "dependencies" stored on a USB Flash drive
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:12:32 -0800

To confirm another part of my original question (I assume maybe the answer is "yes")

It would be entirely possible/feasible to keep a copy of the gnumed client software on a USB stick where, when using a colleague's (say) Windows machine:

- nothing more would need to be "installed" or "modified" on the Windows machine hard drive AND - no special "permissions" would be needed --- only no restriction on which application(s) can be run?

It would of course need to be a version of the client appropriate to the machine's OS.