Re: [Gnumed-devel] unmatched [path] results (was tracking status of "bl

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] unmatched [path] results (was tracking status of "blob" style path results)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:45:41 -0800

At 6:15 PM +1100 2/14/05, Ian Haywood wrote:
I think it is reasonable to create new test_org (and org) entries based on what info in in the results file. (labs may mis-spell a patient's name, but if they can't get the their *own* name right,
we have bigger problems than duplicates in test_org ;-)

I was thinking that a data clearinghouse might, in place of 'BC Biomedical Laboratories", simply have "BC Bio" in a field but this abbreviation seems enough to stick into org on a temporary basis.

Should the fact that a new org needed to be created appear in a log file to be written by the importer, and/or in a table called data_cleanup_tocheck?