Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: v_basic_address.city now urb

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: v_basic_address.city now urb
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:36:58 -0800

At 8:05 AM +1100 2/21/05, Ian Haywood wrote:
I note some people are using pk_identity, pk_marital_status, etc., whereas
before "fk_foreign_key" had been the convention. Karsten, can you confirm?

Karsten, I believe we got to:

pk_ primary key
fk_ foreign key **except**
ufk_ unchecked foreign key

shall I add these to the wiki's NamingConventions
- perhaps beneath "file names", under a section "field names"?

PS the wiki has now behaved itself with saving, though I have only recently saved some of the smaller pages e.g. Forms onto which I added a link to Karsten's last reply on the developer archive