Re: [Gnumed-devel] Results tracking

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Results tracking
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:25:27 +0100

> It would be nice to be able to have test builds where one can run a client
> with a test feature running in it, instead of it running in some
> isolated unit tester.
If you want to test some GUI part that does not change the
basic workings you can simply write a notebook plugin for the
initial notebook design.

> Using test-area, you  could copy
> the client directory  and then  periodically synchronize it  with the
> accepted
> "main" client directory.
Sure, that can and has been done before.

> Other possibilities might be using cvs branches : anyone keen to learn this?
I will at some point in time during the first half of this
year tag a release 0.1 and branch off stable and devel.
Adequate heads-up time will be provided.