Re: [Gnumed-devel] close-patient

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] close-patient
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:50:09 -0800

At 4:02 PM +0100 3/11/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Jim wrote:
 Would it be hard to "keep" that list?
no

 Is there an upper limit to the
 number of patients that are 'remembered"?
yes, ten, currently

Karsten

If there is no objection, can the list of remembered patients be retained (not deleted) between logins/sessions? At the next session, I do not see it as "bad" that the 10 last patients are available from the list, these being replaced gradually with new patients upon their activation. For example I doubt it's important, after you have activated a few new patients, to be able to look at the list and answer "now was it the top-most 4 or 5 that I activated this session, and were the others activated last session?"

Also, if a single user can have the same userid and password logged into two or more instances of gnumed (using the same patient database) at the same time, would the patients activated inside the two different instances get added to the same list? This is still acceptable, yes? Maybe there would be a delay in the appearance of the most recent patient inside the other instance?