Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed, GNUmed, GNUMed

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed, GNUmed, GNUMed
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:28:49 -0800

At 10:39 AM +0100 3/18/05, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
I would go for GnuMed or GNUMed.
I want to introduce some consistency here for marketing purposes.

I like either of the above. I had preferred this be established a while ago when it mattered less, I agree now it makes a difference. I like both of the above and would only comment that in wikis "GnuMed" always results in a link which is typically not desired and must be disabled by prepending <nop> or ! thus there is a little functional advantage to GNUMed. Also perhaps GNU... is more consistent with other GNU projects?