Re: [Gnumed-devel] ?search algorithm in gnuMed for patients

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] ?search algorithm in gnuMed for patients
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:44:33 +0100 (MET)

> > > What / where is the "tooltop"?
> > see yellow box in the attached picture for "tooltip" which will appear
> when
> > you rest your mouse pointer over the search field.
> Nice, screenshots with tooltips. I never managed to capture
> those.
The trick is to delay capturing for 3sec so you have time to hover the mouse
and initiate the tooltip. I use ksnapshot for it. Don't know about xv  .

> > This image might also be of interest to Richard because it show the bix
> > textinput boxes. Anything we can do about that ?
> Both text input boxes default to wxPyDefaultSize as far as I
> can see.
Dunno. I just noticed the difference between the the textboxes in the image

Sebastian

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html