Re: [Gnumed-devel] wells score - how to store it ?

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wells score - how to store it ?
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:32:44 -0800

So far we have as clinical calculations or scores:

AgeGestational
WellsScore (yet to be created)

I was wondering how best to organize such things under the wiki (it's not that I can't think of something, it is just that I would like is most easily *retrievable* by people who might look for it).

I had in mind ClinicalScoring from which we can link AgeGestational (except it is not really a score, is that a problem?), WellsScore and any future scoring items. On the same page I can capture the design discussion along with whatever method is adopted.

I also have a question about ClinicalOrganizingAndWorkflows. It mainly consists of items built from a user-need point of view, unconcerned with how the technical design may achieve it. Is there agreement on some advantage to keep it such, and not mix into this section the "programmatic" details?

If so I will insert an introductory (context) comment to that effect (and will relocate much of what I have there for "Family History" since I had been using it only to capture some of the *design* discussion to date)... Jim