[Gnumed-devel] distutils

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] distutils
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 20:19:20 +0200

I can finally report some progress. I have started to use python's distutils
for packaging. That way I will end up with *.rpm *.tgz and *.exe for MS
Windows. The packages are still very rough.

Before I check in the files to build the packages on your system (setup.py,
setup.cfg) as well as some scripts I want to know if it is ok to create some
subdirectories in dists (CVS). I know that directories cannot be deleted from
CVS

e.g
dists/
dists/Distutils