Re: [Gnumed-devel] quick look at html progress notes

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] quick look at html progress notes
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:09:38 +1000

> How are you getting the data from the database ?

Same as you. I just took your routine, duplicated it, and did the following:
1) At top of the routine set up the html code for the <head>, etc section
2) Used your data query in the routine and for each day put in a table
definition in html - putting the query results into the appropriate columns
3)At end of routine put in all the close html tags eg </body> etc

> > Also, see the second piccie - notice that the line 'patient request'
> > which is at the top of the SoAp notes entry, ends up down the bottom of
> > the subjective.
>
> How are you getting the data from the database ?
> It is very
See above (Note in your EMR Journal it comes out the same order - ie in the
wrong place at the bottom of the consultation)

Richard