[Gnumed-devel] fixes to gmAbout

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] fixes to gmAbout
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:48:46 +1000

Started on something simple which didn't run. gmAbout. It wouldn't run without
the addition of:

from Gnumed.pycommon import gmI18N

because it seemed to crash on this section: ie the _(
class cContributorsDlg(wx.Dialog):
        # people who don't want to be listed here:
        # ...
        contributors = _(

Runs now but still gives the following error message which I didn't
understand.

address@hidden wxpython]$ python gmAbout.py
sys:1: DeprecationWarning: Non-ASCII character '\xe4' in file gmAbout.py on
line 180, but no encoding declared; see
http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details

didn/t want to check it in because my corrections may not be valid.

Regards

richard