[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed needs your help

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed needs your help
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:05:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Not even our most prominent website (gnumed.org) announces any such thing.

Instead it reports

   error
   insert into WebLog values(586,31,"2005-09-29","194.95.177.123")

on top of the page.

How are we supposed go get test results and/or feedback ?

Very good question.

I am doing my best to inform our German audience and will certainly increase
my work once I am done with my finals. I need your help. This is your chance
to inform your audience about GNUmed. No coding skills neccessary.

If you don't know where to start here are some links
http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/free_issues/issue_02/guerrilla-marketing/
http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/free_issues/issue_03/guerrilla-marketing_2/
http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/free_issues/issue_06/guerrilla-marketing_3/

- inform linuxmednews.com
- inform linuxtoday.com
- inform slashdot

Maybe start a press release in the Wiki and lets work togehter on this.

I did not see happen anything like this.  Compared to the FreeMed visibility
on linuxmednews.com you are lagging behind very much.

I think also the videos should be linked at a prominent place.

You GNUmed people have a very big "marketing" problem.  If you will not
enhance this you one or two hands of people will remain in a closed circle
of a view interested programmers.

Hope the Debian packages might help a little bit.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de