[Gnumed-devel] Re: CPR feature idea

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: CPR feature idea
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:54:29 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, Hilmar Berger wrote:

Keep it sweet and simple means also do not duplicate things that already
exist and are better/sufficiently done by other means.

As an complete outsider (so do not take my word very honest) I would
support Hilmar's idea.  If there are trusted and proven ways it makes
no sense to add an additional way which has not proven functional.
And by the way, if there is really an accident I would want people
to come immediately and not hectically grabbing the mouse and clicking
to one of your buttons instead of starting action 3 seconds earlier.

But don't take my words to serious

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de