[Gnumed-devel] Help needed please

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Help needed please
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 17:48:25 +1100

I'm trying to get gnumed running again, without luck.

I enclose my pg_hba.conf with suggestions as per your log file, and the
redo-public.log result.

user richard has full postgres privileges. I have tried running a richard
(which always used to work) and root (as suggestedin your log file).

Perhaps you could understand the logic of the script. It seems to create the
db, then the user gm-db to own the database (so how can I know what the
password is). Does it assume the password is blank,

Anyhow, I was hoping to get it working on Monday to show the IT people from
Newcastle, so hopefully you could help.

Postgres version is:8.1

Thanks in anticipation.

Richard