Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS SQL files

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS SQL files
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 23:47:59 +0100

On Sunday 04 December 2005 23:21, Richard Terry wrote:
> There is still a syntax error in your install, see attatched log file
> (Fresh CVS right now - I mean completely new tree - deleted previous one).
No need for that :-)
Some more changes later it now properly bootstraps again.

GNUmed can be started and runs. Client code still produces some errors but
those are due to the schema changes and will be fixed one after another.

That *is* standard development process. It depends on the project's policy.
We could require an always working CVS head but that only means the code
remains longer on a developer's box before it hits CVS.

It think the way we do it right now is fine for the time being.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany