Re: [Gnumed-devel] Testing 0.2

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Testing 0.2
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 01:12:11 +0200

On Monday 19 June 2006 00:46, Richard Terry wrote:

Hi Richard,

Good to hear you are still around. Could you please provide a littler more
detail. How far did you get ? The log file is a bit short and inconclusive

Have you been able to get to the login screen and/or bootstrap a local
database. What platform do you run on ?

What's the output on the console.

Thanks

--