[Gnumed-devel] Clinical Episodes

From: Peter Damoc
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Clinical Episodes
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:15:25 +0300

Hello list,
I have a question regarding Clinical Episodes. I might have asked it before so please be gentle :) I do have ADD.

Is there a standard from where I can get codes or some other kind of identifiers for affections/interventions?

In the first phase I will need to cater for the interventions we do here at our clinic (Breast Augmentations, Rhinoplasties, Face Lifts, etc) but I would love to use right from the start something like a standard.

Thanks in advance.
Peter.

--
There is NO FATE, we are the creators.