[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNumed 3rd party connectivity]]

From: syan tan
Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNumed 3rd party connectivity]]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:11:02 +1100

I used it very occasionally , mostly to stress test gnumed, but
        once I used gnumed to search for a patient who had malaria about
        3 years
        ago and to compare his treatment to someone elses patient on a
        doctor's
        discussion email list. Sort of like case conferencing. It might
        have
        improved clinical outcome as it brought up the issue of when the
        eradication treatment of liver forms of benign malaria fails,
        and there
        is a recurrence of malaria, and what was done for the patient in
        our
        practice.

        On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 23:40 +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

        > thought I remembered you writing about actually using
        GNUmed/data in rounds