Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on Mac OSX

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on Mac OSX
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 11:38:59 +0100

On Sunday 04 February 2007 10:31, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> Hi all,

http://homepage.mac.com/dobunzli/gnumed/index2.html

has provided an early preview of GNUmed on the Mac for some time. As of today
the package one can get from there is out of date. However the package
contains everything (docs, scripts) to create a new version of the GNUmed
dmg.

I would appreciate if anyone finds the time to build a new GNUmed dmg on top
of this fine outdated package.

I will update requirements in our wiki.

BTW if anyone wants to check out GNUmed live . We will be at the Chemnitzer
Linuxtag conference in Chemnitz , Germany on March 3rd and 4th.

We try to attend the Linuxtag in Berlin 30th of May through 2nd of June as
well but that will be announced later.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany