Re: [Gnumed-devel] Telemedicine application (using gnumed?)

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Telemedicine application (using gnumed?)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 21:40:39 +0200

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 07:41:32PM +0200, Stefano Piazza wrote:

> I think I could base the program on other free software apps, like
> gnumed, but I'm really new in the "developer side" and I would know if
> you know any application with similar functionalities that I could
> best use as backend, or maybe expand with my work..

I think you might want to look at "iPath". It is geared
towards teleconsulting in pathology. We can certainly see if
it makes sense to interface GNUmed to that software in order
to allow local handling of patient data and use iPath for
the teleconsulting part. Feel free to report back if you
think we can help in any way.