Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mirth setup, versions etc was Lab importing ...

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mirth setup, versions etc was Lab importing ...
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:43:31 -0800

On Jan 23, 2008, at 1:49 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:

My first task is to get it from XML to HL7.

I am using Mirth 1.7 and I get an error SerializerFactory not found when trying to convert from XML to HL7

Maybe one reason why the limited central documentation is that the developers want to do consulting:
        http://www.webreachinc.com/mirthSolutions.html
        http://www.fusionspec.com/mirth/webinar17/Mirth%201.7%20Webinar.ppt

Has the following already been viewed for what help it might give?
http://www.mirthproject.org/index.php? option=com_content&task=view&id=45&Itemid=81

The following use case employed a channel preprocessor and destination transformers to workaround a limitation of Mirth
        http://www.mirthproject.org/jira/browse/MIRTH-641

Other bits & pieces trolled online:

http://linuxmednews.com/1192011858/index_html

... someone wrote on a wiki "This section is to document how I set up Mirth to interact with Compulink using XML and HL7." but all they wrote was "Create a channel in Mirth that reads the XML and translates to HL7" and
        ADTExport
                Create channnel
                Set up input
                Set up output
                Map translation

Maybe this post on the Mirth forum, if not already seen, has value e.g. in making reference to "Channel readers and writers": http://www.mirthproject.org/index.php? option=com_fireboard&Itemid=97&func=view&id=4617&catid=2

If clustering setup info has any value:
        http://www.clubpacswestmi.net/ClusteringMirth.pdf

For future reference?

http://www.clubpacswestmi.net/articles/2007/12/24/pdf-extraction-and- conversion-with-mirth