[Gnumed-devel] Phrasewheel limitations

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Phrasewheel limitations
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:45:45 -0800

Maybe not surprisingly, an episode that I named with a single character was not included in the dropdown list when inside the Import document widget's

        Associate to episode

field.

While it could be possible to place a constraint to require at least 2 characters in the episode name (this seems to assure appearance in the dropdown), perhaps that would aggravate people who would set up some system to allow single-character-named episodes to organize or hold something.

Maybe for now leave it... I have simply appended the observation to the wiki under

        GnumedGuiElements