Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac OSX issue

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac OSX issue
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 08:38:38 -0800

On 2-Feb-08, at 8:52 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
For some strange reason the O/S sees this program running as "Application not responding" which means that I can't click it in the tool bar.

I can click the Python application, but not GnuMed

FWIW I hadn't found that enough of a description, either ;-)
I do wonder if it could be a Python version problem.
Are you running 10.5 Leopard or 10.4 Tiger?
If 10.4 Tiger see about
        export PATH
below.
If 10.5 Leopard which apparently uses Python 2.5.1 I had not had a chance to try it yet. Has anyone used Python 2.5.1 on other platforms to know whether it gives GNUmed any trouble?