[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed packages in Debian

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed packages in Debian
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:03:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I intend to release GNUmed 0.3 whenever it is ready but block
it from entering Testing before the new Stable is released.

There is no need to wait with the release of GNUmed 0.3 only
because of coordination with the Lenny Freeze.  We could even
upload to unstable and file an RC bug "This is not for Lenny"
to prevent propagation to the new stable release.  Just do
your business as usual and tell me if you want 0.3 packaged
or not (even uploading to experimental might be an option).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de