[Gnumed-devel] Laboratory tests and results - help needed

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Laboratory tests and results - help needed
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:41:37 +0200

Hello everybody!

Let me introduce myself. I'm a surgeon an sort of programmer too.
Recently I try to evaluate various OpenSource EMR applications. I found
Gnumed very interesting, but have couple of problems.
I have client version 0.2.8.10-1 from Debian repository (testing)
installed and the local server installed by "network-based install
script" (database v. 8).

Maybe I am missing something obvious, but I see no way of entering any
laboratory test results. According to the page "What can GNUmed do for
me today ?" I should be able to "manually manage test results". I see no
notebook tab or menu item for this. The Wiki documentation mentions a
"Lab module" with tabs "LabJournal" and "PathLab", but I don't know
where can I get it. Is it available only from latest CVS build?
Or should I install a module for importing the lab tests (which is
HakunaMatata AFAIK)?
I would appreciate some guidance.

Sorry for bothering you if it is trivial.

Jerzy Luszawski