Re: [Gnumed-devel] customization docs

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] customization docs
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:18:56 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> That's true. However, that field is intended to be used for
Karsten> other Caveats, too.

OK.

Karsten> :-) Not true. Have you never seen skin irritation following
Karsten> topical application of alcohol ? Still others suffer fructose,
Karsten> lactose, or galactose intolerance. Sugar and alcohol both are
Karsten> standard diluents in homeopathy.

You're right. I asked my wife and she confirmed she is checking with
every patient those things.

>> and same is with counselling therapy,
Karsten> Not true either, particularly since the field is going to
Karsten> display other "Therapeutic Precautions", too.

Well, I definitely do not prescribe any medicament in my therapy, but,
right, field for "Therapeutic Precautions" might be useful.

I won't bark any longer ;)

Karsten> It is easy enough. Just tell me if you want to start
Karsten> translating.

If I settle on GNUmed, I'll try to do it.

Karsten> I see. Sure, why not ?  Feel free to go ahead. I seem to
Karsten> remember SourceForge recently terminated there usenet feed due
Karsten> to low usage.

Heh, someone was quicker - it's already there as
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.medical.devel

Sincerely,
Gour