[Gnumed-devel] Re: users & dev lists

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: users & dev lists
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 06:47:18 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> Just nitpicking on a language issue: "can't be bothered"
Karsten> doesn't quite apply. I can surely be wanted to care for the bug
Karsten> tracker. I also acknowledge the want and the value of it. But
Karsten> in reality someone else will have to do it if any progress is
Karsten> wanted as my time simply doesn't permit doing it myself.

More help about the features of LP is available at:

https://help.launchpad.net/

Karsten> I should like to emphasize that up to now no GNUmed developer
Karsten> has been bothered by any of the user discussions. In fact, it
Karsten> has been beneficial so far to have that level of
Karsten> cross-pollincation.

Nice to hear.

However, I'm sure that LP can filter all the traffic on dev-list a
bit...

It is getting crowded and not easy to follow everything, so it would be
nice that bug reports ends in the tracker, translating stuff at
'translations', usage tips in 'Knowledge base', request for new features
in 'blueprints' etc.

What do you think?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D