Re: [Gnumed-devel] User manual

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] User manual
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:53:28 -0700

On 9-Aug-08, at 1:24 PM, Rogerio Luz wrote:

Ok so I am using the user manual from scratch to try to get better understanding of GNUmed (man will you guys be full of me before we finish this client)

On the Page http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/BasicPatientHandling "Basic Patient Handling" I would like to know how to delete a patient from the database. Physically delete him. I am the gm-dbo so I have privilage, but what do I do now? What software (with GUI if possible do you guys use to do this? )

Link to this thread added to wiki at

http://salaam.homeunix.com/bin/view/Gnumed/BasicPatientHandling