Re: [Gnumed-devel] clin.operation

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] clin.operation
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 16:11:35 +0200

Saturday 06 of September 2008 3:01:05 pm Karsten Hilbert napisał(a):
> > In the schema, clin.operation says
>
> I am not really fond of clin.operation anyway. It's not exactly a brain
> child of love. Its roots are in Richard's "problem" table in which there
> was a "operation" boolean field. That field was to indicate whether a
> particular problem was operated on or not.
>
> I am very open to suggestions on what is useful to capture in
> that regard and how.
When I joined this list I mentioned I need operation reports and radiology
reports.
Well, I am working on operations for some time now, preparing separate
notebook tab/plugin. I think it is almost ready for wide beta test, just
needs some clean-up. If you wait 2-3 days, I will send it to Karsten for
preliminary approval, then I hope it will be included in CVS. I plan to put
it into production on my site in the next week.

Regarding James' note:
>In the schema, clin.operation says

        use clin.health_issue.age_noted for date of operation

Date in health issue is not enough. People are operated on several times for
the same problem.

Jerzy Luszawski