[Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: EMR tree also Past History item behaviour

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: EMR tree also Past History item behaviours
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:34:35 -0700

I have split my feedback across several emails. The attached screenshot is pertinent to at least the first few.

Please advise which item(s) for which it is desired I create a bug ticket.

1) I created a patient whose last name I happened to give a medical meaning. If we look at the name on the "handle" (root triangle) of the EMR tree

        "Carcinoid. Mary"

it may be better to retitle the EMR tree e.g.

        EMR of Carcinoid, Mary

or other alternative as per http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed- devel/2008-09/msg00393.html :-)

PNG image