Re: [Gnumed-devel] From my observations

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] From my observations
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:09:53 -0700

On 23-Sep-08, at 7:29 PM, Geordie wrote:

Hi all
There has to be a better way to install the database. I felt things would be better with 3,2 so off I went checked everything out and started the bootstrap script; failure got as far as trying to load v2 of the database. So I thought I would try the login screen and see if I could get to salaam; no such luck.

Hang in there, Geordie :-)

DSN: dbname=gnumed_v8 host=salaam.homeunix.com port=5432 user=any- doc password=anydoc sslmode=prefer

password requires a hyphen (any-doc, not anydoc)

... however I am not sure if that will be enough :-)